3) What is Business Service ?
- Business services are Oracle Service Bus definitions of the enterprise services that exchange messages during business processes.
- Business service to connect to target system.
4) What is Proxy Service ?
- It is a service in OSB which is exposed to source system or application.
- A proxy service can route messages to multiple business services.
6) What is split join ?
7) Types of Split-Joins?
8) What is throttling in OSB ?
- Throttling, which lets you control the amount of message traffic to a business service, helps improve performance and stability by preventing message overload on high-traffic business services.
- Throttling means we want to process certain messages in one time, then we need to set some parameters in OSB to do the required task.
9) What is Service pooling in OSB ?
11) Can we invoke Restful service from OSB ?
13) Can we use more than one route node in message flow ?
14) Can we use OWSM to secure OSB services ?
15) How to perform Service Callout in OSB ?
16) What are the transformation resources available in OSB ?
17) How can you jump control from one stage to next stage without using if then else logic ?
18) What is Customization File ?