Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) is Oracle’s integration Platform as a Service (PaaS). It provides a web-based interface to integrate Software as a Service (SaaS) and on-premise applications. It includes various technology and application adapters.
ICS is a simple and powerful integration platform in the cloud to maximize the value of your investments in SaaS and on-premises applications.
It is Oracle’s integration platform as a service (iPaaS) and includes an intuitive web-based integration designer for point and click integration between applications, a rich monitoring dashboard that provides real-time insight into the transactions, all of it running on a mature runtime platform on Oracle Cloud.
ICS will help customers accelerate their integration projects by pre-integrating with several SaaS Applications and will significantly shorten their time-to-market through a highly intuitive user interface and a large library of SaaS Adapters
Advantages of ICS
- Little knowledge of technologies required
What integration we can do with ICS?
- Integration of SaaS to SaaS application
- Integration of SaaS to on-premises application
- Integration of on-premises to SaaS application
- Integration of on-premises to on-premises application
Adapters available in ICS
- Adobe eSign
- Google Calendar
- Google Mail
- Google Task
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Microsoft Calendar
- Microsoft Contact
- Microsoft Email
- Microsoft SQLServer
- Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Oracle CPQ
- Oracle Database
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle ERP Cloud
- Oracle Field Service Cloud
- Oracle HCM Cloud
- Oracle Messaging Cloud Service
- Oracle RightNow
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Oracle Siebel
- Oracle Utilities
- SRM Cloud Adapter
- Physical/Data center security – provided by Oracle Cloud Data Centers.
- ICS Product Security – ensuring that your ICS environment is secured from external threats and also ensure the security of any customer’s data and metadata within the ICS ecosystem.
- ICS capabilities to securely integrate with Oracle’s own SaaS apps on OPC seamlessly.
- ICS capabilities to securely integrate with any third party Application (generic SOAP/REST API based interface).
- ICS capabilities to securely integrate with on-premises applications