Oracle ICS provides the options to export and import Integration and Lookup to share between Oracle Integration Cloud environments.
Below are the topics covered in this blog:
- Exporting an Integration
- Importing an Integration
- Exporting a Lookup
- Importing a Lookup
- Click on Integrations tile from the Oracle ICS home page
- Click on the Action menu corresponding to the Integration and click on the Export button
- Integration will be saved automatically at default download location
- In the Import Integration File dialog, click Browse to navigate to and select the file to import.
- Click Import button
- Click on Lookups tile from the Oracle ICS home page
- Select the Actions menu to the right in the lookup’s row, then select Export to CSV button
- Lookup will be saved automatically at default download location