So let’s see how to enable “Global Fault Handler” in the orchestrated integration.
I’m using you already have developed one orchestrated integration, if not, please follow the blog
- Click on Orchestration and select Global Fault
- Global Fault handler canvas will get open. We can apply any business rule, invoke external service, send email notification etc.
- Let’s add notification activity to send an email once an exception occurs in the integration.
- Drop the Notification activity from the Actions
- Complete the Notification activity. If you don’t know how to configure it, please follow the blog
- Save and close the “Global Fault Handler“