Following are the typical use cases when it is required to move integration from one instance to another:
- Completed the development and move the changes to the Test instance
- Got UAT approval and move the integration to the production instance.
The purpose of this blog is to guide you, how to move Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) integrations between different ICS environments.
Oracle ICS provides export and import utilities to move the integration between different ICS environments.
Usually, the Connection endpoints used by the integrations will be different in different environments. So we have to update the connection details manually.
Below are the steps to move integration from one instance to another:
- Export an integration from one ICS instance
- Import the integration on second ICS instance
- Update Connection details
- Activate the integration on the second ICS Environment in which integration has been imported