For example: If there is a requirement where the email notification is required along with attachment then in that case, Notification activity will not full fill the purpose. In such scenarios, the MS email adapter will help to send an email along with Attachments.
We are splitting the article into two parts:
In the first part, we’ll show how to send email notification using the MS email adapter
In second part, we’ll show how to send email notification along with attachment using MS email adapter.
In the first part, we’ll create scheduler integration which will send a notification to the single recipient.
Below are the high-level activities which need to perform to achieve the use case
- Configure MS Email adapter in Oracle Integration Cloud
- Create Scheduled Integration
Configure MS Email adapter in Oracle Integration Cloud
- Create a scheduled integration with name SendNotifications. Follow the blog to see how to create scheduled integration
- Drop the MS email adapter connection just below the Schedule activity
- Enter any name in What do you want to call your endpoint and click Next
- Select Send a new Message Operation and click Next
- Click Done button on Next screen to complete configuration wizard