Please go through the blog which helps you to see the feature flag functionality in Oracle Integration Cloud.
Will create a new REST API which will call existing Integration SAMPLE_REST.
This SAMPLE_REST is the rest API which takes one request parameter(name) and gives the response in JSON.
Below is the structure of SAMPLE_REST integration:
Only the active integration can be called from the Integration so activate the integration SAMPLE_REST
Let’s create the caller integration
- Create an orchestration integration with the name InvokeIntegration
- Drop the REST adapter as a Trigger, enter information as below and click the Next button
- What do you want to call you endpoint: CallInt
- What is the endpoint’s relative resource URI: /call
- What action do you want to perform on this endpoint: GET
- Select the Add and review parameters for this endpoint checkbox
- Select Configure this endpoint to receive the response checkbox
- Add one parameter(UserName) of string type and click the Next button
- Select the JSON sample from the drop down and enter below json using the <<<inline>>> option
- Expand the Actions menu from the right panel, Drag the Integration activity and drop just below the REST adapter
- Enter the endpoint name as CallIntegration and click the Next button
- The next page shows all the activated integration. Select the Integration(Sample_Rest) and click the Next button
- Select the Operation and click the Next button
- Edit the CallIntegration mapper
- Map the username to name and close the mapper
- Edit the CallInt mapper and map gretting to usergreeting
- Now save, close and Activate the integration. Hit the REST endpoint using the endpoint URL and see the response
- Go to the Monitoring -> Tracking and see the InvokeIntegration should get hit. Open the instance and see the CallIntegration activity should be in green which means the Sample_Rest integration called successfully