The video shows how to create editable table in Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service. Below is the use case which I’m are going to execute through this video.
- Develop a Visual Builder Web Application
- Create a Business Objects(BO) as “Employee”
- Create a Custom Type from Endpoint URL and create a Variable of “Array Data Provider” Type
- Drop Table component on web page and associate with Variable which is created in above step
- Add a new column on table and drop Button component on new column
- Add an event on Button to save record in BO
Click on the link to see the video
Subscribe the YouTube Channel to see more videos.