Oracle Integration help organization to integrate SaaS and on-premises applications, automate business workflows, and develop engaging web & mobile applications. Developers and cloud architects can securely connect SaaS and on-premises applications six times faster with a visual development experience, prebuilt integrations, and embedded best practices. Oracle Integration offers various out-of-the-box connectors that help developers focus on the business requirement instead of the complex connectivity of the applications.
Oracle Integration being a suite has the following features out of the box:
- Application integration to integrate all the enterprise’s applications
- Workflow engine to build and deploy the business process
- Visual Builder low code development tool to build the engaging web applications
- File server offers 500 GB of space absolutely free for all SFTP integration requirements
- B2B to automate business partner integrations
- Integration Insights to visualize end-to-end business process
Why Oracle Integration?
- Gartner recognizes Oracle as a Leader and positioned highest for the Integration platform as a service. This is Oracle’s sixth consecutive year to be leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Prebuilt integration flows reduce development efforts.
- Provide operational tools to enable operational monitoring, alerting, reporting, and auditing of running integrations.
- A single service to meet all the enterprise business requirements.
- Prebuilt connectors reduce the complex connectivity of applications.