Learn Oracle Visual Builder by examples
In this course, you will make your hand dirty by learning various complex examples that are common in each and every web or mobile application. The course is designed in such a way so that you can reduce your research time and build your applications quickly.
The course focuses on the following areas:
- Various examples of the editable table and update data in bulk and chunks
- How to perform CRUD operations in batches to enhance the application performance
- Upload functionalities
- Download functionalities such as how to call external REST API to download PDFs, images, etc
- Export data into different formats such as CSV, Excel, and PDF
- Security of web application
- How to apply role-based and data-level security
- How to allow access of your web application to anonymous users
- Various UI components such as ListView, Train, Single (Select), etc.
- Validations of UI components
Apart from the listed areas, you will find other Visual Builder areas to enhance your skills. You can directly apply the learnings in your real-time projects.
To learn this course, you should have a basic idea of Oracle Visual Builder, how it works. You should have the Oracle Visual Builder instance ready to execute all the examples demonstrated in the course.
Complete this course and start working on projects immediately.
There are no reviews yet.