Editable table in Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service
The video shows how to create editable table in Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service. Below is the use case which I’m are going to execute through this video.
- Develop a Visual Builder Web Application
- Create a Business Objects(BO) as “Employee”
- Create a Custom Type from Endpoint URL and create a Variable of “Array Data Provider” Type
- Drop Table component on web page and associate with Variable which is created in above step
- Add a new column on table and drop Button component on new column
- Add an event on Button to save record in BO
Click on the link to see the video
Subscribe the YouTube Channel to see more videos.