Hostname verification failed: HostnameVerifier=weblogic.security.utils.SSLWLSHostnameVerifier
Sometimes we may struggle with the Hostname verification failed: HostnameVerifier=weblogic.security.utils.SSLWLSHostnameVerifier exception when we deal with the host that is not verified by our network.
If the application is deployed on Weblogic, we can resolve this issue using simple steps:
Let’s follow the steps:
1) Login into the WebLogic console(http://localhost:7001/console)
2) Click on Lock & Edit button
3) Select Servers from the left navigation
4) Click on the Server Name
5) Go to the Configuration -> SSL -> Advanced and select None from the Hostname Verification drop down.
6) Click Save button and Activate Changes