OSB 12c: JMS integration with OSB : Push message to JMS Queue
JMS Adapter (also known as Oracle JCA Adapter for JMS) is a component available with Oracle SOA Suite or Oracle Service Bus (OSB) which provides a very powerful way to use the Java Messaging Service (JMS) for sending or receiving messages.
In this blog, We will show you how JMS Adapter in Oracle Service Bus 12c to send message in the JMS queue.
Let’s consider we already have JMS queue in Weblogic. If you don’t have please follow the blog to create JMS queue.
Download the project from here
Let’s have a look on the JMS adapater.
We can send message in bytes, XML, text form. In this article, we will show you how to send XML messages.
1) Create a simple XML schema like below
2) Right click on the Right Swim lane, Insert Adapters -> JMS
3) Enter Name and click Next
4) Select Oracle Weblogic JMS and click Next
5) Select AppServer Connection from the drop down. In our case we have Integrated Weblogic Server. Click Next
6) Click Next
7) Click Produce Message radio button as we want to send message in the JMS queue, click Next
8) Click Browse button to select the queue. This will search all the JMS queue in the weblogic.
9) Select the TestQueue, click OK and Click Next
10) Click the Search icon to select the schema (JMS.xsd)
11) Select the Request element from the JMS.xsd, and click OK
12) Click Next and Finish
We have successfully configured JMS adapter to send message in the JMS queue. We can test the business service directly.
Right click on the Business Service and select Run
Let’s check the TestQueue in the weblogic server. Here we can see the one message in the queue
Can we achieve push notification in OSB12c?
Which notification provider you are using to push notifications ? If this provider provides SOAP / REST services then you can use HTTP adapter to call REST services which send notifications.
Good contentcustomized erp solutions in india