OSB 12c: JMS integration with OSB : Push message to JMS Queue
In this blog, We will show you how JMS Adapter in Oracle Service Bus 12c to send message in the JMS queue.
Let’s consider we already have JMS queue in Weblogic. If you don’t have please follow the blog to create JMS queue.
Download the project from here
7) Click Produce Message radio button as we want to send message in the JMS queue, click Next
8) Click Browse button to select the queue. This will search all the JMS queue in the weblogic.
9) Select the TestQueue, click OK and Click Next
10) Click the Search icon to select the schema (JMS.xsd)
11) Select the Request element from the JMS.xsd, and click OK
12) Click Next and Finish
We have successfully configured JMS adapter to send message in the JMS queue. We can test the business service directly.
Right click on the Business Service and select Run