Integrating Oracle Integration with API GW
Integrating Oracle Integration with Oracle API GW plays a vital role if you want to manage all REST-based integration using the Oracle API GW.
Oracle allows seamless integration between Oracle Integration and API GW to manage/configure all the REST-based integration via API GW.
After activating a REST-based integration in Oracle Integration, you can publish the open API specification and deploy the endpoint to Oracle API Gateway.
Benefits of this integration are to remove the manual work to add the REST-based integration to API GW.
Pre-requisites for this integration
- Oracle Integration instance
- Oracle API Gateway
- Tenancy OCID
- User OCID
- Private key
- Private key passphrase
Follow the below procedure to get the Tenancy OCID:
- Login into the Oracle cloud
- Select on the profile menu from the right side and click on the Tenancy: <tenancy name>
- Copy the OCID from the Tenancy Information tab as shown in the following screenshot:
Follow the below procedure to get the User OCID:
- Login into the Oracle Cloud
- Select the profile menu from the right side and click on the My Profile
- Copy the OCID from the User information tab as shown in the following screenshot:
For the REST of the information, I have captured a short video. Click on the below link and watch it completely to know how this integration happens successfully:
Request you to subscribe to my YouTube channel for regular updates.