Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter in Oracle Integration Cloud Service
The Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter is one of many predefined adapters included with Oracle Integration Cloud Service allowing us to securely connect and use Oracle E-Business Suite services in integrations in Oracle Integration Cloud Service.
Other important links
Capabilities of EBS adapter
- Support inbound and outbound integrations
- It is used to call PL/SQL API
- The Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter supports outbound integrations with concurrent programs from Oracle Integration Cloud Service when adding the Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter as invoke (target) connections.
- When Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter used as trigger (source) connections, business events are available for inbound integrations in Oracle Integration Cloud Service.
- Similar to business events, XML Gateway messages are available for inbound integrations in Oracle Integration Cloud Service when adding the Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter as trigger (source) connections.
In this article, we’ll show how to create EBS connection in Oracle ICS with On-Premise E-Business Suite.
- EBS should be up and running
- EBS console credentials
- Required ports should be open between ICS agent and EBS: This is required if EBS suite resides in organization premises.
- ICS agent should be up and running
- Login into the Oracle ICS
- Select Connection tile from home page and select Create button from upper right side corner
- Search Oracle E-Business Suite and Select the adapter
- Select Configure Connectivity button and enter below information and click OK button
- Enter EBS Connection URL
- Select Configure Security button and enter below information and click OK button
- Select Basic Authentication from Security policy drop down
- Enter User Name
- Enter Password
- Enter Confirm Password